|Not So Merry Christmas|
|Title||Not So Merry Christmas|
Not So Merry Christmas is the first Christmas Special of the Ol' Bum-Bum animated series.
Official Description Edit
Haliegh Kelly Myorgan fears she has ruined Christmas for everyone when she accidentally sets the tree on fire.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
Haliegh Kelly Myorgan and her friends are at the Crosstown Mall waiting in line to sit on Santa's lap. At this point, only Sally Firmbottom, Mellissa Deg, Haliegh Kelly Myorgan, and a man in line are left. All of the other girls are on the other side of the barricade. Sally asks for a writing set, along with a "cute tee" and love and peace. Mellissa, however, requested an art set, but created an awkward pause after she said it. The Mall Santa was, at this point, getting irritated, and freaked out by Haliegh's enormous butt that his lap would have to support. Behind the barricade, shoppers Rick and Lori Grimes decide they want to watch the events play out. Haliegh asks for several meaningless items while Santa is getting irritated. He slaps Haliegh, and she runs off to her friends.
- Haliegh Kelly Myorgan
- Sally Firmbottom
- Lisa O'Harris
- Annie Mulsworth
- Anna Trains
- Amanda Sanchez
- Mary Mariana
- Mellissa Deg
- Susan Ichabod Jr.
- Christine Ferns
- Linda Suprinda
- Store Santa (First appearance)
- Rick Grimes (First appearance)
- Lori Grimes (First appearance)
- Carl Grimes (First appearance)
- Man in Line (First appearance)
Trivia and Behind the Scenes Edit
- Sound effects from PC games "Stronghold" and "Emergency 3" were used in the episode.
- The show was animated using the free software Microsoft Paint and GIMP 2.
- Rick Grimes and his family from The Walking Dead appear as Easter Eggs.
- "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams can be heard playing faintly in the background of the first scene.
- Chazzy Brawns from Fledge Flodge appears behind the barricade.
- In the scene when the girls are at Haliegh's house, a record can be seen above the fireplace that says "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer as Sung by James Earl Jones".